Taj Coromandel

Veg plate from ₹ 2,500

Non veg plate from ₹ 2,500

3 indoor spaces 60, 250, 2000 ppl

+91 44 6600 2827

37, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Tirumurthy Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai
+91 44 6600 2827
coromandel.chennai@tajhotels.com
https://taj.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj-coromandel-chennai/
banquet hall

Taj Coromandel is apt for high-powered meetings and high society soirees. Designers have thought of everything to the smallest detail, and now you can choose one of 3 perfect and stylish halls. They guarantee magnificent culinary delights, the modern equipment which gives the chance to lead action of any level.

- it is located opposite to Income Tax office.

- There is a per plate system, inclusive of both rental and catering. Outside caterers are not allowed.

- Spaces can be rented out without food for corporate events, in that case, rental charges will be Rs. 10,00,000 for Ball Room, Rs. 2,50,000 for Clive Dupleix and Rs. 1,50,000 for Willingdon.

- Clive Dupleix can be divided in to two different spaced, namely Clive and Dupleix.

- Venue can refer to vendors for decoration, one can bring their own vendor as well.

- 1 changing room will be available as complimentary for above 500 pax.

- Has an ample space for parking, having a capacity for up to 200 cars.

- Advance payment of 25% has to be made at the time of booking. Cancellation policy is available which is as follows, if booking is cancelled before 60 days of the event, 25% retention will be charged on the total budget, if booking is cancelled before 30 days of the event, 50% retention will be charged on the total budget and if booking is cancelled with less than 30 days left for the event, 100% retention will be charged on the total budget.

- 18% GST will be applicble.

Read more

Special features

Location In the city
Cuisine vegetarian, non-vegetarian
Decoration policy Outside decorator only
Payment methods Cash, Bank transfer, Credit/debit card
Guests rooms 212 rooms, ₹ 9,500 – 13,000 for standard double room
Special features Musical equipment, Wi-Fi / Internet, Stage, Projector, TV screens, Bathroom
Private parking for 200 cars
Alcohol service
You cannot bring your own alcohol
DJ is not provided by the venue
Guest rooms available

Ball Room

Seating capacity 1000 people
Type Indoor space
Capacity 800 – 2,000 people
Payment model Per plate system
Possible to rent without food Yes, ₹ 10,00,000
Price per plate, veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Price per plate, non-veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Air Conditioner

Clive Dupleix

Seating capacity 180 people
Type Indoor space
Capacity 150 – 250 people
Payment model Per plate system
Possible to rent without food Yes, ₹ 2,50,000
Price per plate, veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Price per plate, non-veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Air Conditioner

Willingdon

Seating capacity 40 people
Type Indoor space
Capacity 30 – 60 people
Payment model Per plate system
Possible to rent without food Yes, ₹ 1,50,000
Price per plate, veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Price per plate, non-veg from ₹ 2,500/person
Air Conditioner